I found the first photo on my dash and it struck me as rather cruel.
The second photo is of me.
I am small. I am nineteen and weigh ninety-seven lbs. I have been called a skinny bitch, skin and bones, and an ugly slut, all because of my size. I can not tell you how many people have told me to ‘go eat something’ simply because I am small. I have struggled with anorexia, and though I often still feel self conscience about my body, I have overcome it. Despite my victory over my eating disorder I am still accused of being sickly and of being too thin. We all have different body types, all of them are unique and beautiful, they make us who we are- why is it so hard for people to see this? To see that a person’s freckles, chubby fingers, frizzy hair, or boney hips are what makes them them; beautiful, unique and one hundred percent them. I am healthy, I am strong, I eat what I want, I wear a size zero, and I love my body.
- usefulavocado likes this
- goawaythighs likes this
- violent-hippie likes this
- manycurrentssmallpuddle likes this
- mccreadilicious likes this
- 2strainzz likes this
- hydewithavagina reblogged this from noreasonreally
- noreasonreally reblogged this from thecagedqueen
- thecagedqueen reblogged this from masqueradeofthemad
- fairytalesanddragons reblogged this from autumnom and added:
- fairytalesanddragons likes this
- crashlandingman likes this
- aredanchor likes this
- expecto-derobe-em likes this
- curiousadventures reblogged this from autumnom
- writinginmargins likes this
- obrigado-saudade likes this
- glitzandshadows reblogged this from masqueradeofthemad
- drowninyourgoddamnsmilelines reblogged this from nataliedied
- thetinygypsy reblogged this from masqueradeofthemad
- onlyabirthdaysuit said: I love you clay, you’re gorgeous <3
- nataliedied reblogged this from autumnom
- barrowboy said: I bloody love you, you’re such an inspiration to me and I’m so very glad and proud to call you my own.
- autumnom reblogged this from masqueradeofthemad
- thisdumbblonde likes this
- masqueradeofthemad posted this